For the last few days, I was dealing with an issue that wouldn't let me rest. My job requires me to use smartcard to authorize access to some of the internal services. That's not a problem when I use a browser like Chrome or Firefox, but becomes an issue when
Today I’ve watched a new video from CodeBullet: Channel that I found when I had a huge phase of watching everything AI - be it teaching a neural network to play a Mario game or drive a simple car... anything like that, and CodeBullet provided me with exactly such
Or rather, bad configuration can do it. See, I’ve just spent about an hour trying to figure this out, and for the life of me I couldn’t understand, what was happening. I’ve recently fallen in love with the idea of adding new features to Vim using plugins.
A few tips coming from experience writing SQL